We are a Christian and family run company. Our vision is to serve our community with commitment and provision of excellent service to our clients with dignity and respect. We invest in training and development of our staff to enhance professionalism and service delivery. We offer excellent career opportunities. We pay our staff more than the competitive rates around us with the understanding that with good work ethics and commitment; our staff deserves more than just the living wage. We believe that there has to be more integration in the health and social care services which will deliver a better and more cost effective service to our communities.
We are a provider of wide-ranging care services with consistently high quality, client-centred and cost effective care that we can recommend to our own families and friends. We are aware of the current budget constraints and needs for value for money.
Care work is very rewarding and fulfilling however it entails being able to do personal care which can be messy. Personal care is an intimate task which includes washing and dressing clients as well as dealing with body fluids. As a care worker, you will be expected to do shopping, prepare meals, prompt for medication, housework, laundry, helping with paperwork and personal affairs.
Our Values, Aims and Objectives
- We aim to deliver excellent care to our clients
- We will respect, protect and give our clients dignity
- We believe in been proactive and striving to improve our services
- We will always act in the best interest of our clients
- We aim to set high standards in care by delivering client-centred care
- We aim to attract, recruit and retain staff that are passionate about the giving care
- Our commitment to compliance, safeguarding and training to ensure the delivery of excellent personalised care by our staff
- Effective communication compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998 guidelines
- We provide Care workers and Support workers for different settings like residential and care homes, NHS units and wards, day centres and other places like learning disability units
- Care support for younger adults, complex and live-in care, respite care
Types of Roles
Domestic Care Workers
Health Care Assistant or Care Assistant
Domestic Cleaning Services
Apprentice and Volunteers